POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, Office Administration & Junior Bookkeeper-Toronto
APPLICATION CLOSE: May 3, 2017
LOCATION: Toronto, Ontario
REPORTING TO: Coordinator, Administration
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with Experience
Downloadable Position Description
TTG Canada brings leading expertise, methodology, and a values-driven model to the sponsorship and strategic marketing field, building industry-leading strategy and partnerships for a robust roster of national and international clients. Representing a family of companies including Canada’s most successful sponsorship sales agency, TTG Partnerships, and corporate strategy consultancy TORQUE Strategies, TTG Canada is driving change in the marketplace. Led by Founder and Managing Partner Andrea J. Shaw, TTG Canada’s group of companies operate in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary.
To learn more, please visit TTGPartnerships.com | TORQUEstrategies.com.
TTG Canada’s mandate is to exceed client expectations. We are trusted by many of the most influential companies in Canada, and around the world, to represent their brands and deliver optimal results through values-based partnership.
As we continue to grow, the TTG Canada is looking to add an office administrator / junior bookkeeper to our team of marketing and sponsorship experts. The successful candidate will bring exceptional energy and expertise in front-line service providing general support to our TTG Canada’s Toronto team to ensure we are continually delivering on our core services.
Proving yourself to be a “Difference Maker” and demonstrating the initiative to foresee administrative and operational needs will set you apart and make you a great asset to our team.
At the TTG Canada we live our values every day, and pride ourselves in being:
- Truth Tellers – trusting and trusted
- Fire Starters – igniting passion and purpose
- Bridge Builders – integrating opportunities and partnerships
- Trail Blazers – innovating courageously
- Game Changers – elevating performance
- Difference Makers – delivering excellence
If these values resonate with you, and the thought of elevating the potential of sport, culture and community moves you – then we want to learn more about you.
- Front desk reception
- General administrative support for the office (e.g. filing, filing of expense reimbursement forms, couriering, managing office supplies, etc.)
- Assist in the coordination of calendars, scheduling meetings for the leadership team and manage boardroom bookings
- Act as the first line of support for internal and external clients, including responding to telephone and email inquiries
- Review detailed travel, accommodation and ground transportation options, plan itineraries, and book travel
- Assist in the planning and execution of team and/or client events
- Maintenance of common spaces for appearance and functionality
- Facilitate communication between the Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary offices
- Preparation and data entry of expense claims, corporate cards, vendor invoices, etc.
- Receive and respond to incoming inquiries from vendors and clients
- Receive and respond to incoming calls from vendors, clients related to billing and payments
- Maintain good vendor and client relationships
- Manage office petty cash
Client & Sales Support:
- Sourcing and analysis of market research data to support TTG Canada’s initiatives in sales (brand and prospect research), new business development (market research and RFP analysis) and general industry research
- Assist with research and preparation for TTG Canada’s current and potential client meetings
- Assist in preparation of client reports, summaries, presentation materials, agendas and briefing notes as required
- Other duties may be assigned as required
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative/reception role
- A certificate or diploma in business administration or a related field from a recognized institution
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Previous bookkeeping experience an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to make sound judgment calls
- Working knowledge of Simply Accounting an asset
- A “can do” attitude with a willingness to pitch in where needed, take prompt action, monitor follow-up and ensure closure on a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment where flexibility, strong internal communication, anticipating needs, and taking initiative is essential
- Experience working or volunteering in the sport, entertainment or marketing communications industry is an asset
- Fluency in English required, fluency in French an asset
Interested applicants please send a cover letter and résumé directly to: info@TTGcanada.com with “Job Posting: Coordinator, Office Administration / Junior Bookkeeper – Toronto” and your last name in the subject line. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.