Bridget's Holiday Bucketlist
Bridget Martin, Finance
Take the time to have one new experience this year to get into the holiday spirit.
Below is my personal holiday bucket list.
- Anonymously pay for the Santa photos of the person behind you in line at the mall.
- Make homemade caramel corn.
- Invite a few friends over for a cookie decorating party.
- String a popcorn garland for the tree.
- Decorate a wreath together.
- Decorate the car windows with spray snow.
- Hop in the car in your jammies and drive around to look at the Christmas lights.
- Make a pinecone bird feeder and attach a little note that says, “Merry Christmas birdies!”
- Have a funny Christmas photo shoot (80’s Christmas sweaters?!).
- Use only Christmas mugs for all of your drinks for an entire day.
- Go ice skating.
- Bundle up and go on a sleigh ride.
- Roast marshmallows inside over the fireplace.